The Hamilton Health and Fitness Pool (49′x12′) offers a full range of aquatics programs for every age and ability level. The indoor pool is heated to a comfortable temperature year round creating the perfect environment for learning to swim or taking an aqua aerobics classes. Swimming keeps your heart rate up, takes some of the impact stress off your body, and is refreshing for body and mind.
Our professional, friendly, certified swim instructors offer private and group sessions for those just starting out, improving their stroke, or looking to leave the mats for a different kind of gym experience. So come in, take a dip. This pool is perfect for swimming laps, family time, getting in shape or just relaxing after a long day at the office.
Need a fabulous venue for your next party or event? Hamilton Health and Fitness offers pool rentals for private parties. So make a splash with your next function by having it in our ultra cool pool! Our pool is available to rent on Saturdays and Sundays after 3pm. Call for details.
Non-Members may enjoy use of the pool via a day pass ($20).
Please check our pool schedule for adult only lap swim and family hours.
Rates for family swim:
Non-member adult accompanying a child of a Member – $10
Child accompanying a weekly or monthly Pass holder – $10
Adult accompanying a weekly or monthly Pass holder – $10
1 Adult & 1 Child** – $25
1 Adult & 2 Children – $30
1 Adult & 3 Children – $35
1 Adult & 4 Children – $40
2 Adults & 1 Child – $30
2 Adults & 2 Children – $35
2 Adults & 3 Children – $40
2 Adults & 4 Children – $45
*When accompanied by a Member: adults – $10, children of Members swim free, children of non-members – $10.
**Children are 17 years old and under
- Swim diapers required for diapered children
- Rinse before entering the pool (This is very important! It will help us keep the pool water free of excess contaminates including lotions, sun screen, shampoos and conditioners)
- No running, diving, or jumping
- No food or gum
- Swim caps are required for indivuals with hair longer than 3 inches
- Only 2 children (under 8 years old) per adult
- Maximum 4 children per adult
- Return toys and equipment after use
- Children who cannot swim the width of the pool unassisted MUST be accompanied by an adult in the water, within arms-reach, at all times
Swim caps and goggles are available for purchase at the HHF front desk.